Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, June 4, 2010

Review: Embracing Your Second Calling

EMBRACING YOUR SECOND CALLING

Author: Dale Hanson Bourke





$12.23 (Amazon price)
Paperback: 240 pages
Publisher: Thomas Nelson (May 4, 2010)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 0849946972
ISBN-13: 978-0849946974
Product Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.9 x 0.7 inches


Dale’s purpose is to make women and all people in general to accept the changes of life; to accept getting old and closer to God. To accept that this is the way he wants us, older, and wiser. Dale has shown her own experiences of getting older; she also shows the experiences of strong women she has meet throughout her life. Dale tries to help us see what she has learned in her years. Her audience is not just intended just for older woman; she states she wants to reach both genders of all ages. Reading her book was awesome; it’s inspirational, and has made me think of a lot of things I can change in my life. Like what she says about things always happening for a reason so we can learn from our mistakes; I always felt the same way about that. I would recommend this book to anyone who is afraid of getting old and to the young as well. Getting old is not a sin it is a calling, and being young doesn’t last forever. Reading this book helps ease your mind about getting old; that is not what is important, what is important in your inner soul and how you life your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts