Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Fourth of July Blog Hop Pledge: "Stay Sober Stay Alive"

Attention Bloggers


The Department of Transportation has asked American bloggers to spotlight the critical importance of staying sober behind the wheel this Independence Day. As a new blogger I take such pledge very seriously, having lost my uncle to a head on collision with a drunken driver as well as having two high school friends killed when the warning they did not heed.

Together We Can Spread the Message

Stay Sober Stay Alive

July 4, 2010


1. Simply pledge your driving sobriety this Independence Day by noting your blog URL and blog name.

2. At the bottom of this “Blog Hop” you will see text in which you can grab the code for this McLinky. Simply click the link and copy and paste the code into your very own blog post’s HTML section. Then click “compose” and copy and paste this pledge, adding your own message to the top as I did above. Copy the pledge from “together we can stay alive” above.

3. Follow the host Hollywood Chic [-first on the linky-] of this Independence Day Pledge for more information on the Department of Transportation, Buzz Driving, and Stats.

Also an optional badge was created to spread greater awareness and linked to this pledge, please wear it proudly until July 5, 2010 when this pledge will close.





America Thanks You

XoXo

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts