Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

An Aggravated World...

Have you ever just had one of those days when you wake up and hate very thing and everyone? Well that was my day today!  I felt so aggravated towards everyone and everything. I was at work just waiting for the clock to turn 5:00 pm and run for it; I so wanted to go home. As soon as I got home I trough my tennis hoes across the room and changed into something more comfortable; I did a little of reading, and fell asleep until 9:00 pm when I heared the theme song for the series "The Office".

I usually don't feel this way, but the day is almost over and it seems like tomorrow it might be the same routine as today!  Probably something I am not yet aware of is bothering me, and I need to figure out what it is so this feeling can go away. 

Tomorrow at work, I am going to concentrate on my self and what I am feeling.  I'm keeping it short today since it is already late and time for bed time!  I usually blog from work, but since our network has a virus, they have blocked blogger! I know it totally SUCKS aaahhhuuuuuuu...... 

Write you all later! 

P.S. I would appreciate if my readers can help me get some more followers; I would love to meet new people.

1 comment:

  1. Do a friday follow thing. People do it all the time.

    That's how people get readers. I got readers by leaving comments on people's blogs. It gets them curious to visit mine and if they like it they follow. But a lot of bloggers do the friday follows or follow me tuesdays. Go here and do what they do every friday. http://friday-follow.com/
    It's too much work for me, so I don't do it anymore. But you have to do a lot of commenting to get noticed and get followers...if you don't want to do the friday follow thing. good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts