Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Enter to win a $60 CSN Stores Gift Certificate!

One entry for leaving a comment telling me what you’d pick with your $60 CSN Stores gift certificate.

One entry for following My Backyard Eden.

One entry for following me on Twitter. (MyBackyardEden)

One entry for tweeting about this giveaway.

One entry for mentioning this giveaway in your blog.


Wow…that’s five ways to enter! I’ll choose an entry randomly and announce the winner on July 1st. Please make sure your email address is visible in your profile, or leave it in your comment so I have some way to contact you should you be the lucky winner.
 
Comments off gooooo ENTER @ http://mybackyardeden.blogspot.com/2010/06/its-great-day-for-giveaway.html

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts