Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Review: Hands-On BIBLE

HANDS ON-BIBLE Produced By: Tyndale

$16.49 (Amazon price)
Language: English
ISBN 978-1-4143-3768-5
Trim Size: 5 1/2 x 8 1/2
Binding: Hardcover
Release: July 2010

This Hands-on Bible for children is awesome; it is a great way to get children to read the bible in simple terms they comprehend and understand; my 9 year old son has been reading it for several months now and has learned a lot about our Lord word. He is now on Samuel and has left me behind since I am still on Deuteronomy. This wonderful Bible has my child to have an easy bible study everyday; it also has a lot of hands on activities which are optional for our children to do and learn more of what our Lords word is all about.

This Bible can be purchased at the link below if you are interested:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/141433768X/ref=cm_cr_error

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts