Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two Month Anniversary

So it is here, another month together! It has not been the best or the worst I have had; relationships have their ups and downs, and I guess that is just the way it goes. I have to be sincere, I do not believe I love him; I don’t think I will be able to. I still love Jesus; it is so difficult to understand how someone can still love a person so much even though they have died and physically is no longer here.
Alejandro is a sweet guy, don’t get me wrong; it’s just that I am used to rough guys and not the sensitive type. Sometimes it gets underneath my skin on how sensitive he is to things, come on I am a CANCER, and I am an expert on how to be sensitive, but come on! We cancers are very sensitive to certain issues, but he definitely tops the line! I honestly do not think our relationship will last to long. I really don’t feel too attached to him or have a close idea in my mind of a forever with him!
Like Forest Gump says “Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re going to get” I sure as hell didn’t know what I as going to get; now I am just living life as it goes and waiting for whatever God will might be, if it works it works, and if it doesn’t then we will each go our separate ways. I guess we will just have to wait to see what happens next.

1 comment:

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts