Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When I die...

When I die...
I don't want you to cry...
I want you to be happy for me...
I will then be in peace...

When I die...
I want you to keep standing...
Don't let yourself fall...

When I die and expire...
I want you to find the most beautiful roses...
leave them on top my cold tomb...
But before you leave them there...
Chose one and give it to the person you most love...
Take another and give it to that person who you always saw with indifference and never took the time to get to know...

You ask why? I want you to meet people and make new friends...

The next rose...
I want you to give it to your mother...
So she can see how much she means to you...
When you give it to her, tell her how much you love her...

Take another rose and give it to the person you most hate...
How Ironic hu? I just want you to learn how to get rid of resentment...
And the other rose give it to the person whom takes care of the cemetery...
Why? Just to thank him or her for taking care of all those souls who rest in peace and for guarding that no one interrupts their everlasting dreams...

When you have only one rose left...
there on top of tomb let it fall...
I will let a beautiful bird come and take it away and fly away into the blue sky, letting some of the petals fall; those in which will decorate my cold tombstone...

When I stop living...
I want you to look at the stars and look for mine...
I want you to become its owner...
Every night when you look at it, you can remember me...
With that star you can remember that you were considered someone every special in my heart...

Look for excellence not for perfection...
I love my family and friends. if I die tomorrow remember me with happiness and not sorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts