Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, April 2, 2010

I need you and you're no longer here...


Now that you are no longer here, I need you more than ever. I need the hugs and kisses you used provided and gave me with all your love. With everyday, our love would grow like velocity. Remember when I used to wake you up in the middle of the night just to hear your voice? To wake up and know I had you was the most incredible feeling because you used to give meaning to my life. When I was cold you were my coat, you made me feel loved and the most special woman on earth, you melted the ice with the tact of your lips; you made me reach towards the stars. I was forever the slave of you eyes; to look deep in to them was all I needed to feel comfort.
If you were here with me now, I would need nothing more. This is why I say and write it; the best thing that has happend in my life was meeting you and making you part of of it; you gave me the most precious gift which is the blessing of motherhood. You forever left a piece of you with me; a foto of you which I see everyday, and that is our son Alexandro. Everyday he looks more like you. Babe my beloved Chuy I loved you yesterday, I love you now, and I will love you forever, and it will always be that way. I miss you everyday of my life and that will continue being that way until we are together again.

1 comment:

  1. Girl you are one of the most strongest Women I Know. I love the fact that no matter what life throws your way you always have a smile on your face, your head held high, and a positive attitude. I can not say I know how it feels to lose the father of a child, but I know what it is like to lose a child and it hurts and I am not sure the pain will ever go away but at least we have someone watching over us and keeping us safe. Just keep smiling girl and hang in there! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts