Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Prayer for healing from CBN.com dedicated to me from Elaine / Thank you :)

No matter what your need for healing is, God is more than able to heal you. In

fact, He wants to heal you! He can and does heal people every day, and we at
CBN are continually blessed by the many testimonies of God's healing power
working in the lives of thousands of people.

"But for you who revere my name, the Sun of Righteousness will rise with
healing in his wings. And you will go out and leap like calves released from
the stall" (Malachi 4:2). Let God's Word be both a comfort and an encouragement

to you, knowing that it is His will for all His children to be healthy, happy,
and full of life.

God means exactly what He says, and His Word is the absolute, uncompromising truth. In Psalm 107:20 God tells us that "He sent forth His Word and healed them" (Hebrews 4:12). His Word is eternal, powerful, and full of life.

Read your Bible daily and spend time praying. Praying does not necessarily
mean that you will do all of the talking. Keep a notebook with you and after
you have read some scriptures and prayed, simply listen. You may feel that God impresses you with something that is personal to you. You may feel that a scripture is a specific answer to questions you've had or that it has a
different message than you've noticed before. Write down those impressions.
You will find them to be a great encouragement in the future.

Let your heart and mind rest in the Lord as you pray, for in His presence there
is great peace. This divine peace is a very special gift, one that only He can
give you. Jesus said, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not
give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not
be afraid" (John 14:27).

As you envision the loving face of Jesus, remember the words of wisdom found in Isaiah 26:3-4: "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in You. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord is the Rock
eternal." Allow your soul to bathe in the everflowing peace of Christ, the only
peace that is truly beyond all human understanding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts