Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, March 14, 2011

Feeling worse latley...

So last week I had took my nuclear med on 3/8 had nuclear scan on 3/10 and had ultrasound on 3/11. I have been feeling more like crap lately; I have severe body aches and severe headaches. I wake up in the middle of the night with pain! This morning I called to Dr. Galagan’s office to see if they can check if the results have come in; at this point I am desperate because I feel awful… This morning I was going to call into work but I have no PTO and I really really need my hours, and I also realized that two other girls were going to be out today, so I decided to pucker up, get my achy body up, and come in to work.

After I have a little breakfast I am planning on taking some pain meds maybe that will help me get through the day. I faxed Dr. Galagan’s office short term disability paperwork last week so if I need to be off for pain or treatment I can get paid but he has not faxed the paperwork back to me :(. My face looks awful I am getting spots and pimples; I guess it could be from stress but my face has never been like this before!
I have been on the low iodine diet for 2 weeks now; I hate it, but what else can I do. I just want the pain to go away, I truly feel awful, the headaches are unpredictable and so painful. I have on right now, I so want to go home! I thank all of you who are praying for me and also for all of your support. Have a great week and God bless you…



1 comment:

  1. :( I really hope they get the disability paperwork over to you. You're being a trooper!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts