Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Update on my garden...

Ok so remember my last post Gardening Saturday  a few weeks ago? I did promise to keep you updated, well here is an update on how my flowers are coming along!

Today especially, they have filled up more and are blooming nicely!!! So happy my little garden is expanding and growing!

Before




After 3 weeks







So that is the results of my hard work that saturday, and the sunburn I got. LOL I am excited to wait for more flowers to bloom!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts