Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Long 4th of July weekend…

I am so very excited to be off from work for 4 days; I am so going to relax and enjoy my long weekend!!!
Today:

as every other day of the week was the task of getting up, taking a shower, get ready, and going to work to make the paper.

Work was kind of hectic, not because of the working task, but because of the tension some of my co-workers put into the working place. I have never ever worked with people who act this way; it is so very stressful. This situation even causes me to have back aches and headaches!!!!

It is sad they have nothing else better to do than to bitch about everything even bitch about bitching; it’s exhausting! Just shut up, worry about yourself and do your damn job and fawk off!!!!!!

What will be the Saturday routine?
So very excited to go see “Eclipse” we are going to the early bird viewing because it’s only $5; the day has finally arrived! I wanted to go on June 30th when it first came out, but I decided to wait to save money by going to the early bird viewing instead; it saves a lot of money. After the Movies we are going to go eat at Furr’s mmmmmm yum yum.

What are your 4th of July plans?

Still not sure what is going down on this day; but definitely going to go see some fire works.

Have a safe and awesome 4th of July peeps; God Bless America the land of the FREE!

2 comments:

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts