Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Friday, April 29, 2011

MD Anderson Confirmed...

So I leave to Houston Tx on May 7, 2011.  I have 8 appointment lined up on May 9th and my surgery will be held on May 10 (mexican mothers day :( )  I made reservations at a studio 6, but I hope I can get in with the rotary house because it is so much cheaper.  

To be honest, I am scared, this surgery sounds very complicating.  I just pray that everything turns out for the best, its in Gods hand now.  I should have not of done this but I went on the Internet to see the neck dissection surgeries and they are awful; oh my I am freaking out!  I should have not looked at that!!!  Oh boy...

I will be out there for about 2 weeks; hopefully I can get back before my sons 10th birthday! Poor baby I wanted to through him a birthday party, but I have no money and my house is still destroyed so that is off the list.  Hope you all have a great weekend! God bless.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cristina, Just wanted to stop by and write you a few lines. sorry to hear about whats going on, but I just want you to know that you are a very stronge woman and I know I have told you this in the past but you are the strongest woman I know hands down. I wish you all the best in your journey and you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Keep your head held high as you always do, I hope you will keep in touch with me. I know you probabley dont agree with me about the work situation, but I did what needed to be done. I just hope that there is no grudges between you and I. Even if you dont message me back i just would like you to know you and Alex are in my thoughts, heart and most of all my prayers. Wishing you luck in your journey.... Laura Ann

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts