Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Donate Life Register to save lives...


"I, Cristina Rodriguez , have signed up with the Donate Life New Mexico Organ & Tissue Donor Registry to save lives. Please join me in saving and enhancing the lives of thousands of people in need of your help. It took me only a few minutes to sign up -- minutes that could mean years of life for someone else. To sign up or for more information, please visit www.nmdonor.com  or www.nmdonor.org.


PS. If you don't live in NM register in your state :) God will bless you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts