Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Santa Clause & Mrs. Clause 2010

Santa Clause and Mrs. Clause arrived in a helicopter today @ Presbyterian Hospital.  My little Alex was so excited to come down during my lunch hour to see him and verify that he has in deed received his letter this year; he in fact did and told him before he could even asked him LOL as you can see in the picture below the expression of shock of my dear son's face; like saying wow how did you know that!!! He told me mom this one is not the messenger this one is the real Santa; he knows about my letter.  Of course son this one is the real one :)  I love seeing my son soooo excited, it gives me a sense of warmth and happiness.

Just wanted to stop by to wish all my friends and fellow readers a very Merry Christmas; my our Lord bless each and everyone of you and your families.  May this Christmas Season be full of love, joy, faith,health, lots of family and friends!   God bless you and be safe...




1 comment:

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts