Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, December 20, 2010

Past Weekend 12/18-12/19

So this past weekend I went to The Tumbleweed Night Club to the dance of Alacranes Musical.  I had not been in that club for about 7 yrs; dang that is how long I had not been to a dance, I have been to concerts, but not dance clubs.  At first being in there was truly depressing for me because I used to go dancing there with Chuy when I was a teen, that was one of the places we spent our first dates, break-ups, and reconcilations.  I got so depressed I could'nt enjoy myself so I got drunk!  I am a cheap drunk, I am not used to drinking so I got drunk with 1 corona and 1 margaritta with this I was set. 

The drinks didn't erase the memories; they were still there, but I started to dance and sing.  It was an ok time, but I don't know if I could go back there...  I didn't really want to go, but my boyfriend Alejandro won tickets on the radio and he wanted to go, so I went. :)  Maybe if it were Los Rieleros del Norte I would of enjoyed myself more or to think about it I would have probably even got more depressed since alot of their songs bring back memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts