Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Saturday, September 7, 2013

Kicking cancers ASS!

I'm Kicking cancers ASS! From May of 4.1 to September <0.09 NEGATIVE!!! And that was all me because I still don't have a doctor!!! Still not totally confirmed by a physician but I think cancer is minimizing according to my blood results, exciting news for me and my family...

This is all thanks to my Lord who is my great physician and is helping me fight this with his wonderful medicine MARIJUANA & CANNABIS OIL!!! In little as 2 months this awesome plant has started to cure me...

I'm stool not out of the woods, but I have more faith now than ever... I am very grateful and happy, I believe in God & know he will let me win this fight once again! Thanks to you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts