Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Monday, September 19, 2011

FINALLY!!!! The House After pictures YAY YAY!!!!

So finally after months and months of struggling of getting our house fixed, and hundreds of dollars in attorney fee's later, it has finally gotten done!  I want to thank our Lord, La Virgen de Guadalupe and all of those people who have been there supporting my family and I through the tough times and struggle we went through since last winter.  God Bless and from the bottom of our hearts thank you so much for all of your Prayers and good thoughts! Oh yeah and also in other news still CANCER FREE!!!! :) all testings come out negative; I have been really blessed...




VERY VERY HAPPY!!! STILL DOING SOME CLEANING AND REARRANGING BUT THANK THE LORD WE HAVE A ROOF OVER US THAT IS IN A LIVING CONDITION! :)


2 comments:

  1. your home is absolutely lovely!! I am a tiny bit jealous lol...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to see everything fixed up!!!

    I love the colors that your walls are painted, they look so great! You have such a nice home.

    Also, I am so happy to hear that you are still cancer free. Nothing better than that!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts