Map



Visitor Map

My stuff is copyright so don't steal it!

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Surgery Day... MD Anderson

I'm on my way to the hospital, I have a pet scan at 7am and my surgery is scheduled for 10:30am. I just want to take this opportunity to thank all of my friends and family members who have been supporting me through this tough journey! I want all of you to know that I LOVE & appreciate you very much! I also want my son Alexandro to know that he is the most important person in my life and that I love him with all my heart and I thank God everyday for giving me the gift of being his mother. I LOVE YOU BABE (MI FLACO) ;)

Thanks again to everyone and hope to see u very soon!

Oh and FELIZ DIA DE LAS MADRES (today is mothers Day in Mexico)

2 comments:

I love comments and truly appreciate your opinion :)

Psalm 27:1

"The Lord is my light and my salvation – whom shall I fear?The Lord is the stronghold of my life – of whom shall I be afraid?"Psalm 27:1

Popular Posts